My First

My First
October 2010, My First 5K

Friday, March 2, 2012

Confidence...confidence...confidence....

One week away from the Gate River Run and I feel like I'm not even remotely ready for it.....Lately, I've been feeling not-good-enough. I guess we all have those moments....I'm experiencing all these new adventures; it's exciting in one way and a little nerve-wrecking in another. So, from the song "Closing Time": "Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end." Keeping positive....

Besides running, I'm going meat-free (and hopefully vegan) for the month of March via No Meat March. I'm hoping it will be a more permanent move. So far, two days in, I'm not missing meat. I'll be posting some tasty recipes as I experiment in the kitchen. Look for the first one soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment