My First

My First
October 2010, My First 5K

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Confession Time

It's confession time...I'm sitting here watching a movie on Netflix wearing my 26/28 pair of workout pants and the 3X t-shirt I wore for my first walk circa February 2009. Why am I keeping clothes that are 20 sizes too big for me? Well, they are sooo comfortable and for at least the t-shirt, it's sentimental. In fact, I have kept every race/walk shirt since starting. Each one is like a trophy, proof that I made it. I'm not sure what I'll do with them--maybe make a quilt eventually. In the meantime, I'm going to wear my comfy 3X shirt and enjoy it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Larissa! You truly are an inspiration to all of us who need to lose weight! Keep up the good work because you have done so great!!

    ReplyDelete